Can I sync itunes playlists from my mac to my iphone through Loop?

I found this thread:

"I, too, have a music Library that is quite large after collecting music for more than 50 years. It would help enormously to have my collections sync. Like an idiot I assumed they would through Loop, paid for a lifetime membership and nope I have to recreate them all on every device.

It is very hard to rebuild them on the phone. Some I have been putting together for years. Like music for my wife, so she knows how I feel about her. Been collecting songs for 24 years now. To find each individual song (65 right now) in a library of thousands, adding them one at a time, is a non starter. It's even worse trying to recreate my work playlists. I'd like to get rid of iTunes, seems I'm still stuck with it to manage my Library.

Support Staff 7 Posted by VOX Developers on Jul 14, 2016 @ 05:25

We've lately implemented favorite stations sync, in VOX radio. Collections also will be synced across devices soon. It's on our ToDo list.
Stay tuned!"

Now, hey, I, too, have a very large library and do not want to recreate my playlists on each device. Heck, the reason I'm even looking for cloud services is that I can stream all the different playlists from my large itunes data base on my iMac on my iPhone without having to download them (will never fit). I have over 1TB of music, so I live off of my playlists, otherwise it's just to much.

My question is, it's a year later then that post, did you guys fixed this to do?
I'm currently trying out the free trial, and would love to pay and become a member if this feature is now available.

Nobody?

It's basically a simple question. Can I share and listen to my itunes playlists through Loop on my multiple devices without having to re-create these playlists on each device?

I cannot find info on if this feature exists.

Thank you for answering. It will greatly increase the chance of me paying for the product.

Hello Zeb,
Sorry for the delayed response...
Syncable playlists are in development currently. Will be available this fall! :)

Re: "Can I share and listen to my itunes playlists through Loop on my multiple devices without having to re-create these playlists on each device?"

Not sure about that. Let's see.

Alright, thanks for answering! I will check in later this year then

Did this ever get fixed?? I too have a stupidly large iTunes Library, and have got Playlist Folders, Smart Playlists etc - I’d really like for these to be synced up to all my iOS devices - and not have to recreate them manually.

-S