Application signed me out and stuck on "Loading your Loop"

Sometime yesterday afternoon, after 5 PM, my home computer's and my work computer's Vox installation acted as though I was signed out of Loop when I launched the application. I did not initiate the sign-out process when I used the application previously.

So I attempted to sign in again. After signing in, the application remains stuck on the "Loading your Loop" screen. It's been stuck on that screen now for approx 10 minutes; whereas, previous successful login attempts only took a few seconds to move on from the loading screen. Prior to this, I hadn't had any issues with using Vox since I first began using it about 3 weeks ago.

I've let the application continue to run, and it is still stuck on the "Loading your Loop" screen after approximately 45 minutes.

I am happy to report that I was able to resolve the issue.

Here are the steps I followed in my attempt to resolve my issue (which worked):

1) Start up Vox Mac application
2) Sign out of Loop on Vox: Preferences -> Loop -> Sign out
3) Visit your Loop account at loop.vox.rocks
4) Delete the affected connected device
5) Reboot computer
6) Start up Vox Mac application
7) Sign into Loop
8) Enjoy Music!

I am still puzzled as to why the application signed me out, because i did not sign out of the application.

Hi Anil,
Thanks for using our app!
LOOP might log you out sometimes if your credentials in keychain are not available. (Happens sometimes after disabling keychain from iCloud sync.)

From all steps listed here 5) Reboot computer - really helped, because it restarts LOOP agent.

Anyway, I'm glad it's working fine now.
If You have any questions/issues please do not hesitate to us. Have a nice day!