Many issues 1st time using

Mark Perilman

12 Aug, 2017 01:27 AM

My vox player just keeps saying loading - for hours. ITunes says same - loading ITunes.

2nd my preferences in vox says my trial expired yet I have purchased a 1 year subscription.

3rd Will I one day be able to download all my songs I get in to Vox? In other words, if my ITunes self destructed, could I download my Vox music to another mac? That is why I am doing this.

4th - the explanation of how to use it with ITunes is unclear. I am adding some music I don't have in ITunes, How can I make sure it shares it with ITunes so I can make playlists. And on that note - is there a way to make playlists in Vox or rate songs?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 15 Aug, 2017 02:23 PM

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for using our app!

1. RE:"My vox player just keeps saying loading - for hours. ITunes says same - loading ITunes."

It depends on where your music library is stored (local drive or some external/network device) and how large is it. It's all about numbers. Please provide more info, what are you uploading, from where, which method do you use and what is your internet speed.
    You can measure your internet speed with this website: http://speedof.me

1. Have you tried to re-login? It should update that warning.
    2. Sure!
    3. VOX can play your iTunes library as well as any local file. You just sync it with your iTunes library and you'll be able to see and play same content in VOX.

RE: "I am adding some music I don't have in ITunes, How can I make sure it shares it with ITunes so I can make playlists."
    What do you mean by adding? Are you uploading to LOOP cloud? VOX doesn't share anything with iTunes.

2. VOX Developers closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2017 02:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac