Latest update is full of bugs!

pontus

10 Aug, 2017 06:27 PM

Hi!

Just wanted to share a new bug report for VOX and this is for the latest version 2.8.28.
When I right click a folder and choose Service -> VOX clear playlist [...] it does not start from the first track.

It just starts at random places in the playlist, a folder with 210 tracks in it it started from 104, if I test again it starts from place 192, and the third time it starts from track 68!

I can provide a screen cap if you guys like?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 10 Aug, 2017 07:03 PM

Hi Pontus,
    Thanks for reaching out to us.
    Files added from Finder newer worked as you (and we) would expect because Finder (MacOS itself) never provided the correct order of the files to apps.
    In other words, it never worked so. We contacted Apple few times last year, but nothing changed still.

2. VOX Developers closed this discussion on 10 Aug, 2017 07:03 PM.

3. pontus re-opened this discussion on 13 Aug, 2017 10:00 AM

4. 2 Posted by pontus on 13 Aug, 2017 10:00 AM

Hi again!

Naaaah, before this update it started from the first song and not like now on random places in the list.

And I'm running macOS Sierra 10.12.6, so why did it worked fine before this update?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by VOX Developers on 14 Aug, 2017 10:45 AM

pontus,
    Could you capture a vide showing the bug? Thank you!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac