How do I make the VOX window show more info about a track?

Jim DeLaHunt

20 Apr, 2017 07:21 PM

I have ingested 6000+ FLAC music files, well-tagged with music data, into VOX. All I can see of them, though, is a narrow entry in a 6000-element list. It gives the leading part of the track title, cropped off, and the leading part of the composers' name, cropped off. It does not show album information: no artwork, no album name, no track list, no list of artists.

Is there a way to make the VOX window wider, so that I can see more of the track title and composer's name?

Is there an equivalent to "Get Info" on iTunes, which pops up a window with lots of detail about that track? I'd like to see: album artwork, album name, track list, list of artists, location of the physical file on disc, etc etc. If VOX has such a thing, how can I get to it?

1. 1 Posted by Jim DeLaHunt on 20 Apr, 2017 07:22 PM

By the way, I am using VOX version 2.8.22 (build 2899.22) on Mac OS X 10.11.6. The tracks in question are added to Playlist. I do not wish to ingest the tracks into iTunes or into the Loop service.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac