Move tracks and create playlists

charlesdaspermont

09 Apr, 2017 07:31 AM

Hi,

I'm running VOX 2.8.22 (Build 2899.22) on a Mac mini (late-2012, OS 10.9.5) and have noticed that creating collections (from the current playlist, or from scratch) is always an issue.

For example, I wanted this morning to create a Collection (A), but when I added files to it, the ended in the Playlist save as a Collection ("Playlist(1)")…

I've also noticed that moving several files inside a playlist doesn't always work (highlighted files doesn't move, but the one playing instead… etc.)

Does anyone else have this problem ? Have you found a solution ?

thank you very much

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 12 Apr, 2017 10:45 AM

Hello and wellcome to VOX support forum!

RE: " I wanted this morning to create a Collection (A), but when I added files to it, the ended in the Playlist save as a Collection ("Playlist(1)")…"

Thanks for your report. We are aware of this issue. It will be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RE: "I've also noticed that moving several files inside a playlist doesn't always work (highlighted files doesn't move, but the one playing instead… etc.) "

If you can see the white selection on tracks before dragging - they should be rearranged successfully.

Thanks for using our app. Have a great day!

2. VOX Developers closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2017 10:45 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac