How can you destroy this beautiful application with those pointless and annoying ads?

I would like to say first: Your application looks wonderful, simple neat. It is amazing. Nevertheless, I will most probably stop using it due to these pointless, annoying, aggressive ads of yours. They are insulting my intelligence. Try to be different and represent a different level of quality guys. All the best.

Hello Weremia,
Wellcome to VOX support forum.
Thank You for Your feedback. Can You please give more info which adds do You see and how many times? There should be no adds in VOX for Mac. Are You on the latest version?
We are displaying only TREE notifications after the installation. They all are introducing our features (VOX radio, LOOP cloud) and also are letting You know that You can also listen to VOX on iPhone. Thats all. TREE notifications in FREE application. If You are annoyed by them, You can easily remove the VOX app. Probably we should make the app with really annoying flashing adds with ability to pay and disable them. No one appreciate really free apps today... Please take our apology for insulting Your intelligence.
Thank You for taking a time to write us and have a nice day!