Bluetooth headphone control buttons

Hello, I have recently bought a Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless (bluetooth) headphone.
I have the latest version of Vox and I also have VoxPrefs where I can control VOX with apple headphones and MAC keyboard without any problem.
But my headphone buttons are not supported by Vox. When I press play on the headphone iTunes pops up and I can only control iTunes.

Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Thank You for reaching out,

What exactly is going on? Do You hear the music from somewhere else when trying to play using Vox via Sennheiser?

Thank you very much for your answer, I was actually looking forward to hear since I would love to use Vox also with my headphones. Back to the issue:

I have no problem hearing the music which is playing on Vox. I can see and select the headphone as sound output device without any problem.
My problem is that the buttons of the headphone are not able to control Vox (play, pause, next, previous, rewind, etc.). Basically headphone buttons are not recognized by Vox.
Example: When I press play/pause button of the headphone, Vox doesnt react. But if I play music from iTunes, headphone buttons are fully functional.
I can control (play/pause, next, rewind, forward, etc.) iTunes via headphone buttons. But unfortunately not Vox =(

I have the latest version of Vox and I also have VoxPrefs where I can control VOX with iphone headphones and MAC keyboard buttons without any problem.

Sedat,
Thanks for letting us know. We will look into the problem. just added a task to developers.
We haven't updated Vox Prefs pane for a while and probably some issues may arise. Stay tuned!