Error message pop up

Jay Zorn

09 Feb, 2018 10:25 PM

Starting today I continue to get an error message “VOX Cloud synchronization Error Request Failed: unacceptable content type: text/html (null)

Anyone know what to check to eliminate the issue?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 11 Feb, 2018 12:33 PM

Hi,

Please indicate if this problem is still pending?

2. 2 Posted by JOSEPH ZORN III on 11 Feb, 2018 06:55 PM

The error message is no longer presenting but the streaming issue I also posted persists...skipping and chattering inconsistency

Sent from the past

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by VOX Developers on 13 Feb, 2018 11:34 AM

Hi there!

Could you please link me to the issue described or describe it once again here!

4. 4 Posted by JOSEPH ZORN III on 13 Feb, 2018 03:08 PM

Streaming FLAC files from your cloud service using the iOS app over Wi-Fi and LTE is not working properly. I have attached a video of the skipping and an image of the Wi-Fi speed test. This error happens more times then not.

Sent from the past

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by VOX Developers on 16 Feb, 2018 12:13 PM

Hi there!

As I can see from the video you've sent, the track is loading slower than playback goes. Which is obvious I guess.

It fully depends on your internet connection speed, as FLAC files are "heavy".

I suggest checking your internet connection speed with this tool https://speedof.me/ and compare your results with the FLAC files size.
    So it obvious if the problem is an internet connection or not.

If your internet is a bit slower then needed for FLAC steaming, I suggest downloading your music for offline listening!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• C3BF6F79-603F-47C9-A19C-F2021CF16431.png 1.99 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac