Songs in iTunes library do not show up in Vox

Art Perrin

28 Mar, 2017 08:39 PM

I recently downloaded Vox to my iPhone and love it, I have it sharing my iTunes library but some songs will not show up in Vox that are clearly in the iTunes library. It also doesn't seem to matter if they are purchased or imported from CD. The songs from one Artist "Muse" is checked in iTunes on my Mac to be synched, they all show up in iTunes and can be played on the phone but not on VOX any help would be appreciated..

Art

1. 1 Posted by soundguy on 11 Apr, 2017 01:13 PM

Art, welcome to VOX Support Forum.

Very strange, indeed, VOX should display all music You have sync-ed via iTunes. There are cases that some albums could fail to be recognized but they are very rare... What I suggest You doing is trying a File Sharing mechanism to load this album in Vox and check if it works that way. This may give us a clue on what could cause malfunction with iTunes Sync mode. Do You know how to load files in VOX using iTunes File Sharing? You can load full folders in VOX using this method.

2. 2 Posted by Art on 11 Apr, 2017 05:19 PM

Soundguy,

Not sure I follow you here, can't I just drag and drop the file in Vox on my Mac? Do you think the problem is on my mac or iPhone? I didn't even download VOX on my Mac yet,

Art

3. 3 Posted by soundguy on 11 Apr, 2017 05:48 PM

You don't need VOX on mac for this.

1) connect Your device to mac
    2) in iTunes, go to Your device and select "Applications", find VOX. You will see Documents folder of Vox.
    3) drop there folder with Your album.

more on ways to load music to Vox here:
    http://support.coppertino.com/kb/vox-for-ios/howto-upload-music-to-iphone-ipad

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac