Spotify sync / connection problem

Hello, I recently tried to send new topic about my VOX issue, but it wasn't published, I don't know why. So again and shortly. I wanted to start using VOX for my Spotify Premium because I like your EQ. Unfortunatelly I can't, because VOX is probably unable to sync / connect with my Spotify account properly for some reasons (and yes, my Spotify Premium is NOT expired).

There is short description of my problem. I just succesfully added my account and then "Syncing" beginning. It sync quite long time and consume a lot of battery life (iPhone is obviously very very hot). Even during syncing I can see my Spotify playlists in the Collection, but a most of them is just empty. OK, fine, it's still syncing, but when sync is finally done, there is no change. Just few playlists actually contains Spotify songs. And there is some strange thing - after a while I can see in the Settings that my Spotify account is not signed anymore, it just simply want "Sing In" (again). Despite the fact I can still play that few synced Spotify songs. When I try to look at the Settings again sometimes it's connected to Spotify again, but sometimes not, it's quite random. I can try enforce sync again, iPhone become hot again, but anything happend actually. I tried reconnect to Spotify account again, I tried delete VOX app and set up it again, but with no luck. Do you have any solution for me?

Thank, I hope it will be published this time (and sorry for my English).

Dalibor

Dalibor,

Sorry for late answer, hopefully it sorted it out for You already, just in case if not:

in Vox Settings, check Your Spotify account - if it's not logged in, then just repeat login procedure again. Once logged in, synchronization begins. It will load the list of all Your "My Music" and "Playlists" so may take some time. This process is indicated by "Your Library" menu in Spotify section of Settings, reading, "syncing...". Once this field changes to orange "Sync" button, Your Playlists should be in-place in VOX Collections.

Welcome back should You have further questions and proposals!

This is how it should work, but it doesn't. I understand whole process, but in my case syncing just begins, then my Spotify playlists appears in the VOX (they are empty right now), but when it shows orange "Sync" info, almost all playlist are still empty - no songs, I can see just playlist name. Only very few of them (it's about eight, but I have a way more) are actually synced, exactly how I described it in my original post. There is an interesting thing I discovered: that few synced playlists are always exactly the same, no matter how many times I try to repeat syncing process or even delete VOX app and try it again, it always sync exactly the same playlists from my Spotify account and nothing more. Strange.

So unfortunatelly I can't use VOX with my Spotify account, it doesn't work for me and I don't know why.

Thanks for your answer anyway

This is very similar to my situation.

I have Spotify premium. I'm not being logged out, however. But i am
Not seeing all my playlists and, some I see, but they're empty. Oddly the most popular one I have, is literally. Not there.

Could it be related to privacy settings of the playlists?

OLD