Loop Library Hanged on iPhone

A few days ago everything was fine, I could see my Loop collection on my iPhone.
Then yesterday the main screen when launching says in the center "Your Library is Loading..." in orange text and the Library text at top is flashing to indicate the library is in process, but it never finishes.
If I enable Spotify or Soundcloud, I can see, browse and play from them, but not my Loop library. I have logged out and logged back in to Loop on the phone, have tried only showing local items (I know I have several GB downloaded to phone), have tried reloading vox by swiping up to reset the app, but nothing changes the inability to see the Loop library.
I am able to see my library on the website and my desktop versions of Vox can see and play my Loop collection.
One other clue is that I played a song from my Loop library using Airplay in Vox for the first time. Seems like a weird bug but thought it was worth mentioning.
 The main reason I got Vox was to play my own high-quality music on the go.
Help & thanks!

Joshua,

Very strange indeed, thank You for letting us know.

First, if You logged out of Loop then logged back in, all Your downloaded items are wiped out so Your Visibility "Show Only Local..." setting should definitely be Off.

Second, there are visibility filters below this option, make sure "Loop" visibility is on.

Once logged in Loop, depending on Your library size it may take from seconds up to several minutes before Vox syncs all initial Loop information necessary to display Your music. Try to keep Your iPhone awake for that time so it goes faster (or play music using Vox if iPhone is Locked)

So please check those visibility options and try to re-login. also it's important to use good internet connection when syncing Loop library after login.

Awaiting for Your results!

Very strange indeed.
I just read your reply, launched Vox for iOS, went to settings, toggled view local items to off, then for good measure, toggled Loop off then on again, and my entire Library showed up instantly.
Thanks ... not sure how it gut un-hung, but happy it did. Also thanks for the quick reply!
Enjoying the service.

It's all internet - breakdowns are not impossible. But thank You for keeping us updated!
Welcome back should You need any help with Vox/Loop!