Vox iOS Apps File Sharing multiple folders

Hello,

First of all thanks for developing this app also for iOS, finally I have a solution to fast upload music on my iPhone and a perfect user expirience that allows me to use it also driving without distractions.
Using the Apps File Sharing of iTunes I'm able to upload all the songs very quick and have them ready on the device, the only constraint is that unfortunately also if they are in different folders, all the songs are displayed in the Library sorted by Album/Artist etc.. all together without a way to manage them like a "playlist".
I was wondering if there is in roadmap a way to treat the manually uploaded files on different folder as different collections, the same as are treated when they are in different playlists when uploaded via iTunes in the traditionaly way.

Please let me know if it is clear...

Hi Guidaccio,
Thanks for using our app!
VOX uses file meta tags for sorting purposes, so any folders/subfolders will be ignored.
You can edit metadata to collect them inside the one compilation, or add to collections inside the VOX app, but sorting by folder/subfolder is not on our roadmap currently.
In future, there will be the built-in meta tag editor in LOOP, which will allow You to edit tags without any additional software.
Also, as I can see from the sorted, Your tracks are sorted by genre.We have plans to add sorting features in future updates.That also might be helpful fo You.
It is my hope this information helps! Have a great day!

Got it, yes you are right my objective actually is to sort by genre and not have mixed content. But dealing with the ID3 tags or adding tracks to collection one-by-one via the app are a waste of time...
However a genre sorting feature and maybe finding a software that can edit the ID3 on multiple files would be an acceptable solution to me...

Thanks!

We are here whenever You need any further help.
Have a great day! :)