Loop no longer works for ios - wont show new uploads

Hi there, I have vox with a paid 1 year loop subscription on the newest ios for iphone 6s + and El capitan 10.11.5 b on my mac.

Unfortunately the app STILL has not uploaded the last 4 cds I uploaded to it even weeks after successful uploads! They simply dont show up on the ios app whatsoever. Even if i search artist or album and my filters are correct.

Is the app just full of bugs, broken or needs a new version?

Please help. The program used to work and has uploads from months ago back when it worked.

Hi William,
Thanks for using our app!
Which method was used to upload CDs to LOOP? Can You please give more details?
1. Please write us Your LOOP account.
2. Click the LOOP icon in menubar and take a screenshot.
Looking forward for Your answer!

Hi My account is williamroy87@gmail.com williamroy87@gmail.com

I clicked on the files (FLAC) after moving them from my cds then clicked “UPLOAD” to loop.

You are REALLY FRUSTRATING me because I no longer have the files on my computer and they play. THUS THEY WERE ALREADY UPLOADED SUCCESSFULLY.

the problem is that THEY NEVER SHOW UP IN Ios!!!!!

2- I have no clue what the heck you mean by screenshot! You have to be really specific here because you’re being real vague.

Hey Will,
Try to LogOut and LogIn again to LOOP on iOS.
Screenshot is a capture of Your screen,or part of it: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

Where do you want me to take a screenshot?

Also I already tried logging out and in and it didnt work,

Oh well,
-Will

Sent from my iPhone

Can You write name of album or a song You are referring to?
Click the LOOP icon in menubar and take a screenshot.
Please also check if You have same settings in overflow menu (screenshot attached)

I also just lost the FLAC copies of my files for

Radiohead - King of LImbs due to your faulty / screwed-up app!

Because when I signed out and in just now I can no longer find the files on the loop portion, ONLY the collection. Where the heck are they stored now?!!!

I can’t find them using the finder. I can’t believe that not only does your mac application not work, it’s also cost me double the money spent to buy it, through losing my digital cds for me :(

Can You try to upload missed albums over Drag-N-Drop to LOOP tab in VOX player app ?
We had some issues concerning upload to LOOP in account page. You should see red progress bar.
RE: " it’s also cost me double the money spent to buy it, through losing my digital cds for me"
I didn't understand what You meant here.
Let me know how it goes after Drag-N-Drop!