Newbie iPhone and Mac

Hi there!

Just installed both iPhone and Mac VOX/Loop and I have plenty of questions, but I will limit my self to as few as possible:

1. I log in to my LOOP account and strangely (?) enough it shows me on the web page that I have no device connected, while both the iPhone AND the Mac are in use (active).
2. How can I transfer a collection from the Mac to iPhone?
3. How can I sync iTunes w VOX even with iTunes playlists?

Thank you in advance

Hi,
Sorry for the late answer.I'll try to answer
1. We recently implemented new account page and currently working on a few interface bugs. It may be fixed at this time, or if not - will be fixed very soon.
2. There are few methods to upload Your music to iPhone.
The most convenient way to do that - is upload all music to LOOP and listen from Cloud.
Before a trip, or flight - You can download tracks or whole albums from LOOP, and take them with You.
Also there are two alternative ways to upload music to iPhone memory:
a. iTunes Sync - old fashioned way to add music to Your device. But be aware that You can’t sync uncompressed FLAC format,because it’s not supported by Apple.
b. iTunes Share - this method gives You opportunity to add any format,supported by VOX player, including FLAC.
3. If You perform iTunes Sync method - You'll get iTunes playlist in "Collections" tab in VOX. (screenshots in attachment)
Tell me If You need any further help!
Cheers.