Playlists iPhone

Love both apps they are perfect. I loving having youtube playlists on the mac app. I would like to know how I can import youtube playlists by PLAYLIST URL from youtube into iPhone app?

So far I can only do song by song which is a lot of time to import big playlists. Thank you.

Here is a screenshot on the iPhone app (same link was used on Mac app)

Hey Patt,
there is no such possibility to open YT Playlist at VOX for iPhone now, but we are working on implementation this feature, so you'll be able to listen your favorites Playlists in further updates!

Stay tuned!

Ok thanks for the reply hopefully it's added soon. What about adding my own RADIO station? I unlocked the radio feature but I mainly listen to EDM and there isn't really many good stations. So I was wondering how I can add my own?

You can write us that radio stations (name, genre, working url) and we'll add them into our data base.
But there is no ETA for this now, because now we are providing some technical updates with our data base. So it will be added as soon as possible!

Waiting for your replay!

Awesome good to know where can I send Stations? what's the best email for that? thanks again!

You can write it here:

vox-dev@coppertino.com

Have a nice night!