Seeing number of songs in Loop

Where can I go to see how much of my music has been uploaded to Loop? I use a Mac and have told Vox to upload all songs in my iTunes library. When I go to the Loop icon in my menu bar, it says "Up to date/ 804 tracks." When I open iTunes it say I have 2,826 albums. How can I tell if Loop is still uploading music from iTunes library? Thanks.

Hi Mike,

Do you upload to Loop via Watched Folder?

Waiting for your reply!

Not sure if I do or not. I am not adding many new songs to iTunes these days. Believe when I set Loop up I pointed it to my iTunes library. Just checked and it still says “Up to date/ 804 tracks.”

I am on a Mac. All my music is stored in my iTunes library. How do I get all the music in my iTunes library into Loop?

Thanks,

Mike

Hallelujah! Tis the season for miracles and we may have just had one. Loop now says: Uploading 17107 files, 33 hrs 57 minutes left! Must be working. I will see how this plays out and, if it works, I won’t bug you any more. If I run into any problems I will recontact you.

One more questions, if I may. On my cell phone, when it is not connected to wi-fi, can I still use Loop via my cell phone service plan?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks! We're happy to hear that :)

Yes, absolutely but you can as well download music to your phone locally to listen to it without wi-fi.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!