Editing Metadata Requires Re-Upload?

I've uploaded my (large) library to Loop and I now see that I have several artists/albums/tracks that require tag editing to show up as desired. However, this is not currently supported in Vox/Loop and I've read on here that Kid3 is the recommended tool to do so. However, before I undertake the task I want to make sure that I have a proper understanding of how it will work. May you please confirm the following:

-Since my library is already uploaded to Loop I will need to delete from the cloud (one by one) each track whose metadata I wish to change. Once they're off loop I will then need to edit the physical files locally and then re-upload them.
-Only changing the metadata locally once a file has been uploaded will not change anything on the Loop version of the track ie. There's no synching between the original file and the Loop-hosted file once it's been uploaded.
-Changing the metadata and re-uploading the track (but not deleting the original first) will result in two copies on Loop; one with the old metadata and one with the new.

So, first, please confirm that the above is correct as far as how Loop will work with changing the tags.
Secondly, as you can see, this is tedious. I'm on the trial version of Loop and cannot imagine purchasing a subscription if this is the alternative to incorporating ID3 tag editing natively in Vox/Loop

Thanks

Hi Nberton,

We currently don't have the built-in metatags editing, it will come up within the future updates. However we can suggest you to use a tiny kid3 app for editing ID3 tag.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you. So, if I understand correctly, I must delete the files from Loop, edit the tags then re-upload them?

Exactly! Please let us know if you need any other help.

Exactly how hard are you working on this ?

Hi minimat,
This definitely make sense, and we'll put it into our To Do List.
Please note that there is no specific ETA for it implementation now.
As soon as it will be implemented, You can read it in change log for new updates.
Have a nice day/night!

When will ID3 tag editing option come for Vox?
Your player is almost perfect, but missing option for ID3 tag editing is annoying

Hey Alaskaman,
Thanks for reaching out.
We are working on it. Will be available in upcoming LOOP updates.
Stay tuned!

My suggestion: combination of fields (see screenshots)

Hey Alaskaman,
Thank You for the screenshots. We are working on it and it will be available for LOOP in future.
Stay tuned!