IOS Version. Folder View and delete files

Hi mates,

As a suggestion, would be great in IOS version have a folder view. I use IFunbox to send files to my not jailbroken Iphone VOX shared folder and works like a champ, but most of the times the MP3 files aren't tagged and shows mixed and screwed in playlist grid view. Most of the time I upload files organized by folders, and would be great to have this view for easy location of files.

An option to delete files directy on iPhone (only in his VOX shaed folder, of course) would be great, but I don't know if apple API politics allow this.

Congrats for this great app.. It's a must have

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your suggestion!

We will take it into account, have a wonderful day.

+1 to Folder view to VOX This is the only barrier between me and subscribing to loop...

I second that.

+1 to folder view/access

If VOX had folder view, it would be perfect. As it is now, the application assumes that every single file is tagged perfectly. In an ideal world it should be true but in practice it never happens.

Moreover, it is not possible to make folders with tracks from different album without generating a series of different albums with just a few tracks.

Second that

Now let's see how quick the development team is with all that. :)

I hope, they listen to our prayers :)

Cross fingers !! :)

...or cross-hairs ;)

+1 to folder view/access

We have not heard from any update for awhile. I hope this means we will get something big.

Yes. Folder view please. Apple iTunes made this mistake and then moved back to showing albums only and requiring dive to see songs - Vastly better when you have dozens of albums by an artist, or when some albums have a large number of songs.