SONOS Service

contact

05 Dec, 2017 09:46 PM

Is there any update on the request regarding direct loop access as a service inside sonos?
The last replies from the VOX team are from 2015.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 06 Dec, 2017 06:59 PM

Hi there!

Please share some details! What kind of request are you talking about?

2. 2 Posted by contact on 06 Dec, 2017 07:07 PM

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by VOX Developers on 08 Dec, 2017 03:19 PM

Hi there!

I am not sure, which way search link was going to help me to understand your request :)

Reg. this one, at the moment we are not planning to implement this kind of integration, `coz VOX Player has much wider functionality (EQ, HOG mod, ect). So, if you are in love with VOX, why would you need this kind of integration?

request regarding direct loop access as a service inside Sonos

4. VOX Developers closed this discussion on 08 Dec, 2017 03:19 PM.

5. contact re-opened this discussion on 08 Dec, 2017 04:20 PM

6. 4 Posted by contact on 08 Dec, 2017 04:20 PM

1) Well for one - there is no ipad app. So the iPads that are mounted in the walls are not capable of displaying the full content of the vox app.

2) I furthermore find it quite unpleasent to have a controller running just to access an online library which must run all the time.

3) Also I wasn`t able to find an option to group sonos speakers within VOX.

4) Voice control via Echo/Alexa. Having to physically go to the controller when I want a music adjustement while showering or doing the dishes is oldschool. Sonos and alexa are working quite nice. So accessing all the lowers musicservices ist nice.

Why did your plans change to integrate Sonos?
    Here you were stating it was on the todo list:
    http://support.coppertino.com/discussions/questions-suggestions/587-vox-for-sonos

btw - I am not using a single EQ feature inside VOX. Uploading Flacs to get hq music and then running them though an EQ seems kind of odd to me.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac