Searching in a Playlist doesn't work

Why can I search albums, artists or song titles inside a playlist? I open up VOX, all my music has already been added from my Music folder, and I want to listen to a certain song. However, the search bar at the top is absolutely useless!

I'm on the latest version of VOX 3.0 -- Search doesn't work at all. Why not? Should be super easy to implement. A media play that doesn't have a search feature? Why have a search bar at all?

Music sounds so much better using VOX, but the inability to quickly select a song makes me want to convert my FLAC audio into m4a/ALAC and switch back to iTunes!

Hi Scott!

Thanks for reaching out!

Search is enabled on EACH tab, except queue tab ;)

However, queue view option is a real rarity nowadays. For our opinion queue tab on VOX works like a list of audio which you will play next and it can include everything you've recently added for listening. Please don't mix up with playlist or collections, where you can save your music order, as you have used to do everywhere (add playlist option).
That is why we believe, there is no need to have a search option in a queue.
BUT, still we stay open-minded and keep collection our customers suggestions, so If you really need it to be implemented, just let us know.

Stay tuned!

The discussion has been re-opened.