Tag refresh and editor

vladl

20 Feb, 2017 07:09 PM

Hello, first of all many thanks for great player.

You did great job but one thing I'm still missing.

One part of it - is tag editor. Yes, can use external, not very big problem, but of course it would be better to have it integrated.

The second part, and it annoying the most, for now, as far as I understand, there is no way to refresh tags in already created playlist(collection).
What I'm talking about: I have some already created playlists, but I need to change tags of some tracks. Ok, I can use external software to do it, but here comes the problem, as far as I understand, the only way to refresh tag of a track - is to re add it to playlist.
And this is definitely not great, because I need to actually rebuild part of my playlist.
So, can you please add some kind of mechanism that allows to refresh track tags in a playlist.
As you definitely know the majority of players do it when you start the track. My suggestion is little more complicated, maybe it would be better to have something like a command "refresh tags of selected tracks", or do it in a sort of "classic" way - when starting playing the track.

1. 1 Posted by SmittyPlaysIT on 07 Aug, 2017 02:16 PM

This is definitely a feature that I would expect to be included.

A large 20,000 + items library cannot live in Loop when the user needs to re-add large quantities of music files when tags get updated.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by VOX Developers on 09 Aug, 2017 01:41 PM

Hello and thank you for using our app!
    That feature is on our ToDo list.

Please do not open duplicated threads

http://support.coppertino.com/discussions/questions-suggestions/142...

3. VOX Developers closed this discussion on 09 Aug, 2017 01:41 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac