Subscription to Loop expired in error

Hello,

Has anyone dealt with sudden expiration of their Loop subscription? My Loop subscription has expired very recently even though I have paid for a full year and have used it after the free trial ended.

I'm not sure what to do because I'm now unable to access the service and there doesn't seem to be a quick way to get this resolved (no telephone number to call to speak with someone).

Thanks.

It's worth mentioning that it is due to expire in November 2017.

You've now sent me a message telling me my Loop library is going to be deleted in 1 day. You have not replied to my question above to let me know what is going on. I'm really disappointed in this service and if you don't sort it out, I'm going to ask for a full refund and take my business elsewhere. It's a good job I backed up all my music on another device otherwise you would have wiped it all.

Hello Marc,
Thank You for reaching out to us.
As I can see Your subscription is active. Can You take a screenshot where do You see that it's expired?

"You've now sent me a message telling me my Loop library is going to be deleted in 1 day. " Puzzling... On which email did You receive this message? Is there a chance that You have several LOOP accounts?Maybe that was another expired trial? Please also take a screenshot of that message and its recipient field.

Looking forward to Your reply!