Vox for android

libertyforalan

17 Feb, 2016 02:03 PM

Lots of us use an iMac computer and an android phone. Could we (maybe) have an android app?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by VOX Developers on 17 Feb, 2016 02:06 PM

Hey libertyforalan *,

unfortunately, it's no ETA for VOX Player for Android version for now.
    But we are working on something totally new, and you will get some of VOX feature on Android this year :)

Stay tuned!

2. 2 Posted by mudpidog on 29 May, 2016 04:21 PM

Any Update?? Those of us with Android phones are anxious to know when we can look forward to Vox on Android. I holding off using Loop until I know I can get to my music on all of my OS diverse mobile devices.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by VOX Developers on 31 May, 2016 02:00 PM

Hi,
    Thanks for Your interest.
    We are getting closer and closer to LOOP integration on Android. I think we are somewhere in a middle currently. It's hard to estimate because there is a lot of work to do. I can't say if there will be a public beta program, but we can inform You if You are interested. Thank You!

4. 4 Posted by Frank on 16 Jun, 2016 02:41 AM

I second that but would like to get songs offline on the Mac app. I think it plays them if it finds the path you initially imported the songs from, but there's no way to indicate a track where the file is on my Mac. Please make an offline library with optional cloud.

5. 5 Posted by michaelsaia522 on 19 Sep, 2016 04:13 PM

I'd love to be part of any public beta for the Android app. Is there any list or anything I can be added to so I'm in the loop (no pun intended) when that time comes.

Also just to ask is there any plan to add a web player of some sorts. I have a Mac and PC and when I'm on the PC or other computer a web player would go along way.

6. 6 Posted by AnAndriodUser on 20 Sep, 2016 08:20 AM

Same here. If there will be a beta-test, I'd love to be a part of it.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by VOX Developers on 20 Sep, 2016 03:36 PM

Ok, We will notify You if there will be any Beta testing program. And no, there is no web player.

8. 8 Posted by michaelsaia522 on 20 Sep, 2016 03:51 PM

Any plans for a Windows app then?

9. 9 Posted by A on 14 May, 2017 10:51 PM

Are there any updates on having loop support (or a full android player) for Vox?

If there is a beta I would also be interested in participating.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac