Link to cloud storage

I tried VOX earlier this year but gave up on it as I found it buggy, Loop would often hang, the content on my iPhone was always out of sync with my desktop..etc. Since then I've put a lot of time into uploading most of my collection to Amazon Cloud as a backup, because for me currently it's the most affordable solution for unlimited storage. I would definitely consider coming back to VOX if they provided a way for me to link my Amazon Cloud to Loop, so I didn't have to re-upload everything and could access it on my mobile devices. It's still seems to be the best option for FLAC and other somewhat non-standard files (24bit etc). Right now it's VOX vs iBroadcast for the win, and VOX is way ahead in terms of sound quality and user interface, iBroadcast for stability. There is a real need right now for a personal music cloud for digital music collectors that isn't being fully addressed by anybody, but VOX is sooo close!!

Hi Jeff,

Currently we don't have such link to Amazon Cloud, but it's going to be released in future.

We can suggest you to take a free trial and see how upload in Loop works now, since we've released many improvements for it.

When I log in, since I cancelled my subscription it asks me to pay again. Is there a way I can get another free trial to see how things have improved?

You can just subscribe with another email :)

Does that work for you?